Avaliação do Tópico:
  • 0 Voto(s) - 0 em Média
Bluetooth Device not Visible / Tools for Bluetooth LE?
Hello,
I'm developing a Bluetooth Device (SWD Adapter, based on nrf52). I want to provide support for Windows 10 (and maybe 8.1). I've bought an Intel NUC (NUC7i3BNH) which claims support for Bluetooth 4.2. I've installed Windows 10 (OS Build 15063.608). I see advertisements from the NUC (with a BLE Sniffer) and I even can start to pair the NUC from my Mac. So, it looks like the Bluetooth LE hardware is up and running.
When I try to pair either my device, or any other device at hand, and I try to "Add a Bluetooth Device" > "Add Bluetooth or other device" > "Bluetooth Mice, keyboards, pens or other kinds of Bluetooth deivce" ( "Add a Bluetooth Device" > "Add Bluetooth or other device" > "Enything else DLNA, DIAL, POS and more", I simply see not device and I can't see any scan requests comming from the NUC.
Any idea, how to analyze this Problem? Are there any restrictions on the devices that are supported by Windows 10? Are there any tools that could help me to find the cause of the problem? Is it possible to log the HCI traffic between OS and BLE Hardware?

Thank You!!!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References
https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums...?forum=wdk
best motion graphics video
Responder

Pular para Fórum:

Usuários visualizando este tópico:
1 Visitante(s)